RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

summary going forward

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    The buy:sell ratio is heavily favouring the buy side at the moment and so it should! Compared to many spec stocks out there RES is one of a handful that offers genuine investor value. We have a clear road to production mapped out and refined over the years by an experienced and strong management team, a world class resource, export offtake contracts, 10 year rail contract, port allocation, water & environmental licenses, mining rights, approx $20m on hand and major backing from Noble who will market and distribute product for us.

The ONLY hurdle to overcome is finance.

A lot of spec miners listed on the ASX never reach the position RES is in and even when they do nothing is certain especially when deals fall over after almost 2 years of negotiations. I feel for the long term holders of SDL!

There are some interesting rumours flying around about where RES will secure finance so lets hope we gets some news soon so construction can commence in earnest and we begin to see some of the coveted value unlocked.

I'm now happily in a position where I can go much longer on RES without wifey constantly on my back, thanks to some fancy finance moves on my part. So bring on production guys. I want my cake to eat!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.