SDG 0.00% 7.3¢ sunland group limited

stagman, what kind of negative announcement do you think we will...

1. 513 Posts.
    stagman, what kind of negative announcement do you think we will be getting? About writedowns or dubai? IMO, if its nothing extreme or something the market doesnt know, it shouldnt be too bad.

Defintely think 50c is the new strong support if it comes down to that, we could but unlikely to see 40c again.

If you have time, check out RHG. They had a share buyback last year, (still have 8 mill to go).

52 week low: 0.046
    52 week high:0.445
    Current SP: 0.405

As I already said, not expecting the share price to be $3, but $1 at the very least(giving market cap at ~320mill). The close at 55.5c is very bullish(would've closed 56c but didnt due to a buyer stuffing around with the auction). Broke out of its trading range of 50-56c. The dow is in the green at the moment(should not have an direct effect, but it does) so looking to hit 60c on monday and hopefully becomes the new support. First time in a while has sdg market depth looked this good.

I'll be posting news if I find any, will not be buying anymore, holding 100k shares.

Ps: Could anyone share some negative sentiment on this? I feel like I am missing something

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.