SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Hey guys,Interesting reading all the post pre and post...

1. 618 Posts.
    Hey guys,

Interesting reading all the post pre and post communication with those that attended the agm lol.

Blackhawk down - trading freaked out lol. Too funny.

Seriously though, I am very pleased that my girl (who by the way is also a shareholder) and i attended the agm.

I left the meeting thinking that my investment is in good hands and that the board are very committed to rolling out their business model.

Financially SBN have enough cash reserves to get through the next years whilst implementing the initiatives as revealed in the last company report. This also takes into consideration the depreciation of the Aus $$.

Timoh and I both asked quite a few questions during the meeting and a good deal more after the meeting. Jack Kerrins was hooked up via telephone and was asked a few questions. However, this phone hookup was quite brief which was a little disappointing consideing that he is operations and there were certain questions asked later that only he was capable of answering. I got the impression that Peter King wanted to keep this meeting brief for reasons unknown. However, I did have excellent conversations with both Andrew Paice and Jim Hallam after the meeting. Andrew was very approachable and is a true believer in this company. He has put his money where his mouth is and has been investing his own money along the way like most of us here.

I was most interested in talking to Jim Hallam who for those that don't know is Mike Fitpatrick's right hand man at Turnberry Investments. My impression of him was that he is a man of substance, has a high intellilect and takes his professional responsibilities very seriously. Jim Hallam comes accross as a confident business man and I can see why MF would have him on the board of sbn.

As Blackhawk1 and mons have said China will be the sleeping giant. All is on track and once we get the nod for the plant upgrade then it is game on.

Russia as stated is on track but they do not think this will be on the same scale as china or Russia.

Mexico is all squared away on the company side of things and are awaiting the certificate from the Mexican government. Imo the board beleive that this is not too far away.

I also raised the issue of self promotion and timing in regard to company annoucements. They are aware of this issue and I think they have recieved quite a bit of flack over this. I think from now on we will hopefully see some improvement in this area.

I was quite interested to know that both JH and AP are avid readers of hotcopper and are familiar with both the personalities and the quality of the research om it. They both see it as a valuable tool for the company and for the shareholders.

For me meeting fellow hot copperites Chaffcombe, Monhawks, Timoh and Blackhawk1 was a highlight. All very personable with a common sbn interest.

Gsw, although you didn't attend I was pleased to learn more anout you thru talking to your friend M. He is a very interesting and knowledgable man. He had quite a few kind words for his close mate Gsw. I'll look forward to catching up with you next time.

So guys that was it. It was my first AGM and I found it thoroughly rewarding. SBN have a great product, a massive global market, and a business model which is being rolled out by a quality management team.

IMO now we just have to be patient.

Hope this has helped.

TF

PS - If you have any more questions I will do my best to answer them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.