CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Summary of all investor Seminars - The next chapter, page-110

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Hotcopper MC isnt always correct unfortunately. Provides a rough estimate but at times can be way off.
    I also have been fooled by this earlier today on one of my posts I highlighted IAM has an MC of $70m cause I took the shortcut and looked to the right of screen.

However I was mistaken its actually $42m which is even better just shows how cheap we are compared to recent tech peer runners.

$205k revenue in first quarter of ASX operation. Impossible barriers to entry. Monopoly. World class management (+P.C most engaging director on ASX who always provides entertainment for us, +M.F for those that spoke to him during presso's could feel his insane passion, +M.W track record, +M.R our godfather). +MOU1 with a mid tier, and MOU2 95%+ with a top tier on its way. Control over all Industry resources. Industry Leader.
    M4 is Milestone 4 which is $40million NPAT by 2019
    M.W believes this will easily be reached and has a larger target in mind.
    Our current MOU with Sentry is enough to reach M4 if they go through with the roll out which is highly likely as our directors have known Sentry's CEO for 20+years so there is a strong relationship vested there.

"Memorandum of Understanding" Non-Binding commercial agreement between two or more parties. It means both parties have to give consideration, offer and acceptance however it isn't binding as the name suggests and either party can withdraw their consideration without legal consequence.
    ----------

On another topic, for those curious on my outlook on the chart posted here:
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/iam-chart-discussion-only.2874708/page-9#post-20435885

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.