GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

summary of behaviour sp

1. 37 Posts.
    IMO that last 2 days have had good lessons about volatility. Each Broker must be able to see any conditional orders on their own side and I'd say everyone has been puting in such orders to try and lock in profit in case anything goes wrong.

At this stage I am now not going to put in conditional orders at this point since I saved a trigger on Firday and cancelled prior to action and I thought I'd lowered the limit enough not to have it happen again unless there was a good reason. The annoncement today was not a good reason for the fall but it fell all be it for a short time to a level to trigger - I was not fast enough to cancel and I have learnt my lesson - this game is interesting - those that have been around a while know all the tricks to make certain event happen and I suspect that is what the last few days have been about.

We are all waiting for the major event and we can all smell the gas but we are also nervous so stop losses have been set and I think the risk management strategies used by us are being used against us some how.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.