BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Thanks Croc, it's good to have all the cards on the table. It's...

1. 180 Posts.
    Thanks Croc, it's good to have all the cards on the table. It's definitely not all roses and there are definitely good fundamental reasons why it's trading at 2.8 versus 90.

Was happy to get in at a good price earlier this year and was happy to be there for the 4for5+O offer - although it did mean we went from 500+ mil to 900+ mil on issue.

For me it was primarily the re-awarding of the Graham Patents in the US that changed the game for this one and i think the maintenance of the share price despite the dilution from the recent offer backs that up.

The nitty gritty of the technology is complex and beyond me so i don't like to speculate as to which research projects are possibly subject to our patents....

....but i am very confident there are many hundreds of research experiments being conducted in labs all over the world everyday...any one of which could provide an explosive catalyst for the prospects of this company.

Thanks to Dank & Drafter et al as well for all your continued research and "study spotting"...personally i start to get a headache within about 5 mins of trying to read through the technicalities of what some of these studies are actually doing!

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.