BRK 11.1% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

This is a pretty low quality post Cari. And before the sad HC...

1. 2,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 807
    This is a pretty low quality post Cari. And before the sad HC brigade jump on me and pretend my post is some attempt to drive the price lower and 'get my fill', no, I got my fill month's and months ago and these holdings now represent 20% of my portfolio. I have huge exposure and definitely want to see BRK higher.

But posts like this that pull a massive number out of thin air and talk about the 'excruciating regret' of missing out blah blah blah are exactly the wrong reasons to buy something. Investors (if you want to make money long term) should be thinking about how they'll feel if they lose half their capital in this stock (and others), not how they'll feel if they miss out on the made up, pull out of ass, figure of 20c.

You will make a lot more money long term managing and looking at risk (and looking at more realistic valuations provided by some other posters here) than you will taking notice of low quality FOMO 'bags' posts with no substance like this one.

No one is served by low quality FOMO posts on here, just saying. I noted you said you intend to share your research with us as you do it Cari, well I'm far more interested in reading that than this pollywaffle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $24.54K 2.482M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 28992320 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 6305595 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.