BRK 4.17% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Wow. Ok, for the third time....I am a shareholder of BRK right...

1. 3,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Wow. Ok, for the third time....I am a shareholder of BRK right now, today. I continue to hold my original parcel from over 4 years ago. I’m a happy shareholder. 2.8c is better than .8c. It’s great that it’s finally come good but it’s a shame so much of the company had to be given away to make it happen (eg cheap giveaway placement plus $9 million worth of free options to CPS plus a monthly retainer). I did sell a large trading parcel quite some time ago around 1c which I have no regrets about as it fell 70% after I exited. Since the recent cap raising announcement I’ve traded it a half dozen times and made nicely. I’ve sold those trading parcels and certainly have no axe to grind and will continue to hold my original parcel. I’ve tried a number of times to change the disclosure box on hc but it doesn’t work.

BRK will probably end up with less than 35% of Jewell. The announcement from October 2, 2019 says they have a 90% working interest but only an 80% revenue interest. So factor in Black Mesa, SHE and local participants and it might be less than 35% NRI when all is said and done. We will just have to wait and see won’t we......

The April 20, 2020 announcement “Response to Rapid Changes...” says BRK owns 28.7% of Black Mesa. Was it further increased and I have missed that?

If you read the post by baifonzi which I was replying to you will see he mentioned earnings 4-5 years down the track. By then Jewell will have declined substantially to a couple of hundred bucks a day net. It might be long life income but it’s hardly anything to get excited about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $108.3K 9.020M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 10378055 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 23363304 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.