BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

100% @Bitcoinkid the company is extremely serious towards the...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    100% @Bitcoinkid the company is extremely serious towards the business and wealth development for investors.

The three pillars of the business model imo give investment opportunity for everyone from day traders to long term holders. As the wise and knowledgeable @danpech has previously mentioned the long term end game will likely be the proving up acreage and divesting drill units and acreage.

Divestment capital can then be distributed as either share buy back or perhaps a special dividend! I would assume that some capital is then also be preserved for further land acquisition and drilling.

The beauty of a repeatable and scalable business model. I have always been in this for the long term play as the returns have greater potential than trading for pips, in saying that there is nothing wrong with trading over a shorter period to lock in profit.

I'm not a big predictor of long term share prices as there are too many variables between now and the end game however I am very comfortable with a SP in the 5c to 10c range by the time the drill hits TD. Anything after that will be on oil shows, fracking success and IP rates.

All the best.

Keep well cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.