BRK 4.76% 1.1¢ brookside energy limited

Amen to that Dan :) It is definitely going to be an exciting...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    Amen to that Dan It is definitely going to be an exciting ride and I just love rollercoasters hehehe...

And rather than simply provide just hype here, let's just say that none of us actually know where the SP will be in 6 months or 12 months time... But for those of you (us) that actually do a little bit of research into the stocks that we are investing our hard earned money into, I think we have fair idea

I am glad you enjoyed a little chuckle over my ' buy now, research later (BNRL)' confession hehehe... And to be honest, this is how I found my darling stock (first one in my signature) and over the past 8-12 months, have completed extensive research (more than 70 pages PDF) into the company.. I could almost tell you what the MD eats for breakfast on any given day tongue.png

Starts off with a punt, then a bit of research, and If I find something besides hype (i.e, in the case of BRK a quality undervalued stock), I delve deeper to the point where I end up accumulating more and more...

The only downside, members of the threads have to constantly 'put up with' / tolerate my constant postings with additional research hehehe... (And my extensive use use of emojis and poor sense of humor) tongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.png

And for anybody interested, this is definitely worth a read

https://aprivateinvestorsviewhome.files.wordpress.com/2019/11/brookside-energy-a-private-investors-view-november-2019.pdf

Glad to be onboard and I look forward to watching BRK progress to the next level and beyond

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $52.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $14.56K 1.366M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 35000583 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 25825483 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.