CAN 8.82% 3.7¢ cann group limited

AURRORA has done exactly the SAME spendng zillions od...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    AURRORA has done exactly the SAME spendng zillions od shareholder cash on hand on projects that have been halted - no diff to building a house and stopping midway. Its a macro issue no one foresaw - not even the giants of the game Aurrora, Canopy, Athria, etc...bottomline is Offtake is in place w Aurrora wanting it and needing us as part of their strategy. The Bank is with us for a small facility of up to 25k and to expand prod slowly as demand comes on from aurrora for our product and from the entire aus/nz markets for MM which have patients growing by 40% every yr compound. We are the most advanced company w finished labelled product, dr and chemist supply chain in chemists thru symbion. Finished labelled product to sell to aurroras excess demand nds in all its emerging and developong markets where its stopped expanding for now. See the big picture.

its a BUY simply because i believe in the MM space (medical) in the future here and in Nz and also in asean (in med term). By 2022-23 MM market here doubles or more from where it is at with those rates of growth (Nz also id imagine has massive demand and growth of patients seeking prescribed MM from drs). I believe in MM. And itll help tonnes of sick ppl . So theres a big demand here in aus-nz. Cann is only producer en masse that can supply majority of asean aus-nz market. The other wanabe producers arent producing much - as ive said - small dribs and drabs - like we supplied to vic gov - its not a 'material amount' of production at all - "drib and drab" production. See the Big Pic.
    Last edited by orlando G: 29/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.003(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $17.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.7¢ 3.3¢ $61.98K 1.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97692 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 144120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.