CZP 2.22% 4.6¢ computercorp limited

I doubt if ComputerCorp is going to have another crack at...

1. 13 Posts.
    I doubt if ComputerCorp is going to have another crack at Leading Solutions for a number of reasons.

1. CC is in the middle of a deal already that doesn't seem to be happening quickly, unlikley that they would de-focus and chase another deal.
    2: based on the results published last week CC is not in great shape and don't have a lot of money anyway to buy anything.
    3: the date for the close of CC's capital raising keeps getting extended (they would need external funds to buy another business)
    4: If LS is in such bad shape, then it would need a lot of cash to turn the business around, and that's something that CC also needs, ulkiley that CC would want to increase the size of their problem/
    5: The rumour is that Peter Kazacos's business has a deal going with Leading Solutions : article and source below.

PKBA to acquire Leading Solutions?
    Sources claim the pair are in advanced discussions about an acquisition

According to sources close to the company, the two have held several strategic meetings in recent months.

“We can’t comment on business opportunities – all I can say is we are going through the processes of buying companies,” Kazacos told ARN. “We continue to be in discussions with companies that we are interested in acquiring.”

PKBA was founded by Kazacos back in July 2007 to provide technology solutions to SMBs and quickly squared off three acquisitions: North Queensland-based CWS, Tasmania-based Comstra, and South Australia’s Pecol. The company followed those deals up with the purchase of Townsville-based Lane Technical Services six months later.

Leading Solutions also has a large customer base within the SMB market and maintains offices in Victoria, NSW and Queensland.

Kazacos said PKBA spent 2008 and the first-half of 2009 consolidating its raft of acquisitions, and was now re-evaluating its strategy. The intent going forward was to grow its geographic reach and portfolio, he said.

News of the potential hook-up comes 18 months after Leading Solutions’ merger with ASX-listed integrator, ComputerCorp, fell over. At the time, Leading was forced to deny rumours the deal collapsed after its business unit, BCA IT, was put on credit hold.

http://www.arnnet.com.au/article/314981/pkba_acquire_leading_solutions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.