CR9 0.00% 1.7¢ corella resources ltd

Well it looks like the storm may be headed our way :) (a good...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    Well it looks like the storm may be headed our way (a good one of course)

When the market really takes notice, it's going to be a shi# storm indeed lol...

Stock up while you can...

Maiden resource estimate calculation due in Q3CY21.... also waiting results in weeks to come

As Mr Alfie says;

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3325/3325233-f112fd417fa569cab4ae8aa5b8d56e48.jpg

Disclosure: I currently average 4.3 and am awaiting some much needed company transparency regarding the Top 20 before I invest even more heavily in CR9... (Hope you are reading this Tony) - And please refer to such wonderful companies such as CNB and FFX who provide their shareholders with such valuable info on a monthly basis (Publicly availably - NO Secret)

CR9 I believe has a lot of potential (sentiment BUY), but for me personally, I would like to see the Management Team prove to its shareholders its commitment to providing valuable shareholder resources before I Increase my holdings...

But until then, happy to ride out my current holdings...

OT: A very smart man pointed out to me today that we could be on the verge of a Capital Raise... I would appreciate any thoughts all of you might have

Cari

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.907M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99999 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.