IVZ 2.67% 7.7¢ invictus energy ltd

I have located a never-seen-before (i think) PDF file which is...

1. 1,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    I have located a never-seen-before (i think) PDF file which is pretty much a full due diligence of IVZ and the opportunity that it brings for any partner.

See the PDF file here from Envoi UK:http://envoi.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/P255Invictus(Zimbabwe-SG4571)EnvoIProjectIntroduction.pdf

Invictus contacted them (appears to be in 2019) to help market the project to potential farm in partners:

Even though Invictus are fully funded for forward work programme they wish to engage with an experienced onshore partner and are therefore offering a material share of their 80% interest in the Permit return for funding the planned exploration well.

Personally i would prefer to go alone, and keep the full 80% working interest. But it looks like IVZ wants an experienced onshore partner (because experience is very important, especially for a project like this) to be able to do the best possible drilling/exploring. That's understandable. They want the best shot that they can get to make this work.

The drilling of the well only costs approx US$ 10 million - to give you an idea of the costs to explore these wells.
    The cost of a well to 3500m depth is estimated at around US $10million, where a shallower well drilled less than 2000m would cost US $8million or less.

Another interesting fact:

IVZ exploration terms require them to drill one of the exploration wells before the expiry of the next term (mid 2023).
    I think the reason being is:
    (1) in order to be eligible to renew the license to keep exploring.
    (2) because the Zimbabwe government doesn't want "time wasters" - they want this to happen or they'll give the license to someone else to drill it instead.

So far we're ticking all the boxes

Last edited by SugeKnight: 01/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $110.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $133.5K 1.730M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 274157 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 328 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.