CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Just adding to my summary of the announcements: Should have some...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Just adding to my summary of the announcements:

Should have some sort of announcement about the 20 tonne of oil, protein, flour plus the 10 tonne of seed that is being processed ready for release for sale in January at some point. It is being processed at the moment. Taken from the announcement 7/12/17.

March- harvest crop from 20 tonne of seed which equates to approximately 500 tonne of hemp

May- mining licence should be granted witb mining to start almost immediately after

Associated companies

medical cannabis limited (MCL)
    Algae.tec (AEB)
    Clinical research organisation (EndoCRO
    Israeli Cannabis  (iCAN)

Clients
    EM Superfoods
    Thompsons
    Greenpath Organics
    Australian grown Organics

Financials
    Would love to have a discussion on what peoples view on QBLs finances as I have a rough guide I can guarentee I've missed things and would love to create a more accurate estimate. This is what i came up with a couple of weeks ago.

With QBL's estimated expenditure, their current cash will last them through Q3 of 2018 with a capital raising only needed if heml sales do not come through as expected and the bauxite projects fail to produce sufficient grade bauxite or a customer cannot be found.

QBL had $7.96m as of September 30, extrapolating from tbeir next quarter cash expenditure estimation of $650k plus $5m in capital expenditure for the south Johnstone bauxite project, the company will have enough funds to run through the 3rd quarter of 2018 with an estimated $360k left.

I believe i am missing the $1m they have to pay unfront for their JV, can anyone else contribute on anything i have missed?

All in my opinion, do your own research etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.