ROG 0.00% 0.6¢ red sky energy limited.

Oh wowwww, Just thought I would pop into this thread, and there...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    Oh wowwww, Just thought I would pop into this thread, and there were more than a 1000 posts since I last posted tongue.png

Unfortunately, I don't have time to read them all... But I am sure that some are quite educational (some very great posters here) and others quite amusing hehehe...

The good thing about having done your Due Dilligence and the required research into a stock you have invested in, is being able to not even look at the stock price for weeks on end, knowing that your money is in good hands and over the LONG TERM, you will see returns in multiples... biggrin.png

Due Diligence is the savior of my sanity, as it would literally drive me crazy to watch a stock price all day and comment on every pip tongue.png

I must say though, that I quite like the lok of the current Market Depth and of course the healthy retracement... It would be illogical to expect a continued rise in the SP, especially after it had SKYROCKETED from 0.004 to 0.019 within a matter of days... This is a whopping few hundred % without any substantial Ann to support such a steep rise...

Mind you, at these prices, I have orders in on every incriment, because it represents such value at these prices... !!

Red Sky Energy is looking to acquire assets which are either producing or can be brought into production quickly. The Flax, Juniper and Yarrow fields have been acquired and farmed out to Santos Ltd. Several other acquisition opportunities are under investigation. Successful development will enable Red Sky Energy to very quickly develop into a mid-cap company with healthy in ground reserves as well as profitable Oil & Gas production output.

Buying into a Mid-Cap Company at bargain basement prices of 1 cent or less?? I can just imagine the returns in years to come...

And our Top 20 can already envisage the success and potential of ROG... They own a massive HALF of the company...!!! Wow, 50% of the company!!!biggrin.png

I am just accumulating while I can, and let the Management "do their thing" and enjoy the awesome ride ...

PS, Still waiting for an email Mav tongue.png

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1702 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 41594857 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.38am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.