ROG 0.00% 0.4¢ red sky energy limited.

Summary of ROG and why it is INSANELY undervalued, page-16

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    You are indeed correct "amazingly how a small cap entity can partner with Santosh to develop at Dome oil at 20% profits"

And right again, " It is not a pump stock to me"...

ROG is the complete opposite to stocks such as 88E which have been pumped to High Heaven to a rediculous MC of almost $1 Billion... Insane!!! Compare this with ROG, only 64 Mil MC at even 1.4

Again, as MAV said yesterday,

"A lot of peeps don’t understand that we have the $$$ to go to production with Killanoola and Santos are footing the bill with Innamincka, ROG to pay Santos back with profits from production which will only take a few months with the estimated revenue of $70k per day. So both projects a fully de-risked and the company has no debts.What’s not to like?The run up isn’t a pump for a CR like 88E and others have previously done. So it should be smooth sailing forward!!"

Hope you all have a happy Easter and very much looking forward to another Gap Up on Tuesday biggrin.png

But whatever it does, this one ahs already been tucked nicely away in my bottom draw...

I'm not waiting for a few pips or 1 or 2 bags!!! These are staying in the drawer until we are at least 10 cents... That's almost 20 bags from .006

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $932 233.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 9728287 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 72190933 115
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.