ROG 0.00% 0.6¢ red sky energy limited.

In regards to time to issue permit/s, I have recently been...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    In regards to time to issue permit/s, I have recently been dealing with the EPA in SA regarding a new application/permit for a license and on their website they say 6-8 weeks, when in reality it took 6 months for it to be issued, and thats from submitting the first application all the way til getting final license published. I don't know what regulatory body we are dealing with, but I'd assume most of these government departments are under the pump and have blown out their usual wait times for permits/licenses etc.

Also its not just a case of submitting application, it gets reviewed by one person then bang permit granted, there's multiple back and forth between the respective parties, probably have people go out to site, send through drafts of the permit as well as the govt. wanting certain things done/changed in the application, asking the public/neighboring businesses/projects if they object to the planned works etc.

Everyone hang tight and be patient, we know there's oil in the ground, we know the Geelong refinery is staying open, you all should be aiming to hold at the minimum one year. IMO in 1-2 years people complaining about the permit will look back if they held and just laugh. I will repeat have patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $16.13K 3.224M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 84825037 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 86043266 65
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.