BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

abobo, I'd give you with my opinion, but I don't think I'm...

1. 757 Posts.
    abobo,
    I'd give you with my opinion, but I don't think I'm increasing your credability (LOL)

The last time GSK announced an increase in Relenza production(to then go on to rant for hours about their vaccines) was a reiteration of the SAME Relenza production increase years earlier(to then go on to rant for hours about their vaccines) just after they announced they had to take the locks of the factories after they'd stopped making Relenza(to then go on to rant for hours about their vaccines).
    In fact Peter Cook has become so chummy with GSK after the success of the law suit that I'm sure that when he announces Relenza Peter Cook will then go on to rant for hours about 's GSK vaccines.

It reminds me or the number of times GSK announced the $2billion support of vaccines and Relenza(to then go on to rant for hours about their vaccines) when Relenza and antivirals was the actual topic of importance, and GSK "forgot" to mention that GSK was spending $1.8 billion on vaccines, and $200 on Relenza, which is how much it cost to knock the lock off the gate and restart the hand winch that pumped out the 15k packets of Relenza a year at the three factories they'd shut down, and re-openned.

Still only the original three factories now, but at least the winch is turning 24/7. We're making 1000x less than Tamiflu, but that's understandable because Tamiflu is only useless treating bird flu and seasonal H1N1. Fortunately there is still no identified Tamiflu resistance to swine flu(yet) so that explains the low volume of Relenza sales or even awareness of Relenza, but that's O.K. because Peter Cook will have a fall back position ranting for hours about GSK vaccines, and at least GSK shareholders get paid, so Peter Cook won't have to deal with pesky Biota shareholders complaining about no Biota dividends being planned by Biota management....ever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.