BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

summary of swine flu companies, page-5

1. 757 Posts.
    mjmj,
    I'm not sure I understand you point, but I have had a few names for PC, my favourite is financial wizard.

That originated when other shareholders had a thread shut down while I was "composing" a contribution.

I started with the clarification that Peter Cook was a financial wizard, not an ambiguous FW, and obviously it did not warrant any moderation; after all Peter is obviously a financial wizard who should financial off, although I can no longer excuse everything Biota management have done simply because they are half wizards, what rings more true is that they are actually smart and have joined GSK, and Roche to shaft Biota.

If you understand that Biota management is screwing Biota shareholders, then all the announcements, all the "mistakes" and fumbles, become obviously calculated to keep GSK and Roche happy and keep management paid.

Just analyse the law suit.

O.K., just for the sake of the argument lets assume Biota management decided that Biota had to withdraw the lawsuit against GSK because we could loose.

How the hell did GSK KNOW that instead of offering more money to Biota, as they had done every year, for years(to stop GSK's dirty documented facts from being made public in court, to stop BTA winning $500000000), how did GSK KNOW they could offer LESS MONEY for the first time EVER, and PETER COOK would say YES.

PETER COOK said YES.

In effect, PETER COOK all alone(except for the GSK members),...all alone,...all alone,in secret, AGAINST the Biota lawyer teams advice, said,
    Biota doesn't need money from GSK
    Biota won't make public the criminal behaviour of GSK
    Biota won't demand an improved partnership with GSK
    Shareholders have no say in this decision

And PETER COOK ,all alone, decided Biota should pay our lawyers to cap off our financial LOSS,.. to cap off his BS plan.

That's why Peter Cook and the Biota management aren't financial wizards at all, they are greedy, self centred, self serving, blood sucking, two faced parasites; that have evolved into intelligent, efficient, cancers that only reveal themselves at the last possible moment when all that's left is a trace.

And I'm still in awe of anyone that respects PA, who may be convincing on most topics, and great at planting red herrings, but who supports the management and won't state the obvious,... that management are trying (in league with GSK) to GUT the shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.