TG1 0.00% 3.2¢ techgen metals ltd

A very interesting watch I thought I would share with you all...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    A very interesting watch I thought I would share with you all tonight...

"I regard exploration as Research and Development... The gaining of knowledge and understanding around an unanswered question"

"The purpose of making an investment in an exploration company is to answer unanswered questions"

It is our job to create an Investment Road Map, a plan for owning the stock...
    - A thorough understanding of the "unanswered question";
    - Our assessment of the probability of success

Remember, that most exploration efforts tend to prove to be unsuccessful...

How much time is required to answer the "unanswered question"?

As many of our Top 20 Shareholders (that I have spoken with), they agree with Ricks opinion that in order to get a 'yes' or a 'no' to the unanswered question, it requires 12-18 months ,,,

I love what he says next!!! (and this applies to some posters here too)...

"Many speculators shoot themselves in the foot because they have trauma holding stock over a long weekend... When their expectation should be 12-18 months"!!!

Does this remind you of anyone? Possibly yourself?

If you don't give your investment time to achieve its objectives... There is just no particular point in making that investment...

So, what do we think is TG1's "unanswered question"?

And, what do we think is the value of this unanswered question?

And it is important to determine from your own point of view whether or not our Management team has sufficient knowledge and sufficient status (experience) that you care what they think / say at all...

Does our Management have credibility attached to the task at hand?

Does the Management Team believe what they are telling us?

You can ascertain this (Managements confidence levels) by looking at the shareholdings of the current management team and how they acquired them...

I know my answers to the above questions, and that is why I am an excited holder of TG1!! And if you can't answer the above questions, you should possibly re-think your investment strategy and invest in EFT's or Term Deposits tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TG1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.068M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 60470 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TG1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.