ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

hi wantedman, thanks for the write up! wanna share these figures...

1. 658 Posts.
    hi wantedman, thanks for the write up!

wanna share these figures from what i've gather.

wantedman mentioned about "Should the sp be above 6.5 cents in the spring of 2011, (and there is reason to believe it will) Anteo will probably be funded for months to come, which should be very positive for existing shareholders (no dilution)"

current cash position = ~$2.5mil
    expenditure per qtr = ~600k
    received 350k from Bangs (from qtrly) and that product was just marketed months ago, the figure of 350k should have increased. plus whatever amt from Merck for now.

assuming these variables remain constant. Net cash burn per qtr will be 250k. so with 2.5mil, that will be cash for about 10qtrs. this is all rough estimate, but u get my point. it's not like some random small spec which keeps diluting shareholder's values away.

the financial aspect of this company is just the tip of the iceberg for ADO. this financial backing is supported and due to the value and applicability of the product that ADO has. Being validated by both Merck and Bang labs only shows that people in the industry trust and understands that ADO's Mix&Go is a worthy product.

will put up snippets from the BRR interview with Mr Geoff (CEO) tmr when i get the time. in the BRR, he was mentioning about Mix&Go and how it compares with what's currently the best product on market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.