VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Summary of TSI India/TSN for newbies., page-301

1. 290 Posts.
    SBF, I was able to review the list Friday fortunately, so thanks for following me up about this, had only just finished my comparison over the weekend:-

There's a new holder in the midst I have seen from my recent review. He's grabbed this by the balls (excuse my choice of phrase) in two accounts and total purchase in the last month of circa 20M units.

In terms of the top 20 not a great deal of movement really other than what looks like a bit of trading/chips being taken off the table - from the top 20, which held collectively in my February comparison, 828M shares, only 9M have been sold down (other than Kirke whom I shall discuss below).

This again shows that the top 20 are here to stay. There's also been some accumulating within the top 20, totalling 7M, so on a net basis, only 2M of the top 20 stock has been lost (save for Kirke).

As expected, a big chunk of Kirke's holding via the Pillage SMSF has come off - 22.5M on the comparison I have (between last month and this month) with that account still holding 77.5M (plus the selling down of another 5M in his other account, leaving 10M in that account - i.e. KF Properties), so, given the holding share price we should reasonably assume his selling at this level is finished.

The top 20 now hold 804M of stock.

Moving down the list under the top 20, there's not really anything further of interest, with just some minor selling/accumulating, other than the person I speak of in my first paragraph together with a corporate holder accumulating 8.5M (from zero) over the course of the last month.

All bodes well...

QJC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.