AAU 25.0% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

DonumI'm not much of a chartist so I cannot possibly comment on...

1. 109 Posts.
    Donum

I'm not much of a chartist so I cannot possibly comment on the shorter term trend in Gold. I will make one observation though of a consolidated trading range over the last few months. When it breaks it will go fast, which way who knows?

Longer term {1-3 years} I cannot waver from my outlook. All debt must either be defaulted on or monetised. Fiat currencies to be exposed as the Emperor that wears no clothes via default or via massive printing to let the inflation genie out of the bottle. Once again, default or monetisation UNLESS above trend growth arrives in the major western economies. This is the ONLY real way of containing or managing the debt in a real & orderly fashion. I opine that this is a pipe dream.

Am I Right or wrong Donum? One never knows until AFTER the event. You either don't board the train {don't buy the very cheap juniors but also the cheap major producers on offer at the moment} or you load up now and load up even more on further price weakness to guarantee your ticket to what could be one of the greatest rides ever. A life-changing ride. I choose to buy my ticket now. Resist fear and back your fundamental reasons for owning precious metals at this point in the cycle. I don't want to be part of the mania should this "sucker go down" scrambling for tickets with the rest of the deluded masses.

If I'm right, see you on the other side of paradise. If I;m wrong, well, keep working as I have been doing for 30 years!!

Should be a good day today for goldies and hopefully an ann from PGI this week {Tuesday with a bit of luck}

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.989M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $249 71.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 48953304 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 18589520 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.