HAW 0.00% 5.9¢ hawthorn resources limited

summary

1. 1,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hi all, everyone has points worth listening to, even you JohnnyD, wanting to get out thats fair enough, but you would be wise to wait until the phase 1 drill program finishes.

Mt Bevan is going to surprise us all in my opinion, LCY know it so do the chinese investors who are anxious to drill this sucker out.

I have been following this stock for about two years and am very frustrated like JohnnyD but now i have reason to believe something special is about to happen.

Has anyone cared to read slowly and carefully the 25th NOV update ann?? there are points that should not be ignored for anyone who is interested in excellent ROI.

Mt Bevan has the goods, it has already been proven, it baffles me why the SP is where it is. They are in an excellent position, sandwiched between JMS and BHP/WesternAreas.

The potential for DSO is huge, below is a quote from the 25th Nov ann,
    Iron mineralisation noted to date in outcrop or subcrop includes pods of hematite of up to 20m in width and several hundred metres in strike length. Most work has been directed to the southern portion of the tenement where it abuts the Mt Mason hematite prospect defined by Jupiter Mines Limited. Looks like we have DSO.Does it not? just begs the question, how much?

Another quote i particularly like from the 25th ann,

several drillholes collared during the later RC drilling program encountered thick coarse grained magnetite bearing units. These units appear to extend over at least 10km based on aeromagnetics. Drilling intersected widths of up to 100m, with the footwall often not being reached (Figure 6). The thickness of the magnetite rich unit and its shallow dipping attitude are similar to that recently reported by Jupiter along strike to the south at their Mt Ida magnetite project.

Footwall often not being reached, how thick is this mineralisation, no one knows yet?

Yet another quote i like,

In the event a significant magnetite deposit is identified, a number of Chinese steel mills have indicated to the Company they would consider a proposal to enter into off-take agreements.

There is more i would like to say but maybe later, this post is already too long.

But you gotta ask yourself, .7 of a cent???? our neighbour JMS closed yesterday at 70c. Many are saying Mt bevan could turn out to have a better, bigger resource.
    from the current prices anyone with half a brain can see this can be a free carried stock if you played your cards right. this time next year the SP may surprise you, i am not saying the SP could go to 70c, but from .7 would you not be happy with 3-4-5c or maybe even 10-15c??

food for thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 206711 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 15294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.