HAW 6.90% 6.2¢ hawthorn resources limited

summary, page-16

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Patpat,

I have recently bought HAW stock based on solely, the potential valuation of Mt. Bevan Iron Ore, with the similar assumption like you, that HAW 60% JV partner, LCY will carry though the project. In addition to the point that LCY also owns 17% of HAW, and that, I hope will give LCY more incentive to keep their promise on an aggressive deadline set for drilling (in addition to the commercial agreement between HAW and LCY).

The attractiveness of HAW stock valuation (even on 40% portion) at current SP will be unbelievable based on its current market capitalisation, if Mt. Bevan JORC is validated in Jan/Feb. I would think, It will be more attractive to buy stock in HAW(40%) than LCY(60%), based on Both current SP because of HAW low starting base. Let's hope LCY delivers, and HAW management, which is APPROPRIATE this time, to do nothing and leave LCY to do their job.

Now, there is another golden reason to consider buying HAW. The gold JORC is also coming out soon for HAW. That is if they deliver on time (this month). Sceptical but HAW management I loved to be proven wrong on this.

I agree with you recommendation Patpat, Buy Buy Buy.

Quantum46
    Do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.