NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

I get why some have reservations about the vote for 20m note....

1. 462 Posts.
    I get why some have reservations about the vote for 20m note. maybe without details of funding package (if that is what we are being asked to do in the near future (it is already 3 weeks late))
    Remember they don't get the conversion to shares unless workable finance package achieved and we have nothing to lose.
    and on top of that we have no choice anyway, as there is no alternative. I always hoped that the exclusivity was just to get through the interim period between when Z agree to a deal and they get the funds from Chinese govt, as it is not instant approval, to avoid being shopped around, and any embarrassment to chinese if we got a better deal, and they where left with approval for hundreds of millions of dollars, and nothing to do with it. I would still like to think that most details are worked out. otherwise it is a very strange way to do business.

re the 4 cent share price. I was devastated to sell at ~0.10, a reasonably large portion of my shares at a loss, (400,000), some time ago, as I needed the cash. It cracks me up that the only good investment decision I have made with NKP so far was enforced due to having no money.
    I really think that had PL put out an announcement before May 31, explaining the things that they can tick off the list and the hold up items, explain that AMED had called the loan, reset the timeframe a month, then there was far less chance of SP being 0.044. uncertainty and lack of info, are a cancer to share price. secrecy of bad news is the same. explain that the beng decision has happened immediately that it is known, and say details in x days when they get them. everyone knows about G infighting so explain it, with positive spin,
    and your plans and your timeframes. when you know you are going to miss, reset with an announcement and get it all out there. Even if you announce stuff every other day. get it out there officially.
    It still baffles me that they continue to do this, miss deadlines, and give no info.
    When questioned about this in the past PL says it has no effect on price. has regularly dismissed my suggestions that timely comms would make any difference. always rubbish like "market and fundamentals are disconnected", "all plat miners are no good right now", it is just "sth afr" etc. The reason for the "disconect" is lack of trust, and a large protion of this is due to lack of info, and deliberate secrecy!
    bad news upfront, detailed and timely, is better than leaked with no details.
    It is just so bad how they communicate and deal with their failures, and there is no doubt in my mind it has played as much of a role in SP as the bad news itself. (unless you believe it is all manipulation, which I don't)
    They have promised to me on more than once to make more effort with comms.
    It is just such a bizarre thing to not do. and so easy. It also does not cost them a cent.

can someone who PL responds to, please ask about WTF they are doing with their comms. I have sent about a dozen relatively polite emails to various NKP directors in the last month and not had one response.

lets hope there is a step forward real soon. maybe even tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.