RHK 2.44% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Summary

1. 2,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    My turn tonight, Thank to T bird again for the running commentary.
    #Todd doesn’t really want the deposit but they are going to develop it strait away?
    #Todd’s rep is very arrogant . Why not? If they offered 30c we would want 50c because we have more ore and the $ has dropped.
    #OCJ is “very private” why? are they counting there votes? Sure are! "We don't want him to vote NO."
    #They obviously didn’t contact him, nor has he been buying for Shandong. ASIC requires Oz Co. to register there address or operation /mailing address and Director and Secretary if they have one. If the address is not in keeping with what we think a major SH would have? So what! He made some money and want’s to invest it in FMS, this is Oz.
    # With the deal that Shandong has with Todd they don’t need a few extra shares. His renascent buy? to average down offer can change. He knows how the Chinese value deals and having a mine next to BHP/Rio/FMG “those majors that we have been dependent on” ?????
    Citi’s mine in WA, four years overdue and $4bn over budget and are putting in four new lines. Shandong is from O/S and has been offered 1.04 bnt of DSO ore from where BHP /RIO/FMG get there ore from. Sounds like a nice place to get a mine. In China they depend a lot on news articles. So, picture news “Shandong establishes mine next to BHP/Rio /FMG top three world major I/O suppliers”. Off course they will go on to say there ore is superior. Few photos with the MD and the Polies.
    # They have money and the support of China Development Bank. Todd will buy rail, and equipment from China. (That’s the trade off) Todd may be happy with RTA and cash stream from rail. Brokman and others need rail? Chinese Development Bank will have chat with BCK.
    #Do they expect some of the top 20 to reject the offer? The booklet accompanying the proxy voting papers will refer to roadshow and opinion of SH supporting the deal? Just to continue the hopelessness and convince the top 20 and other small SH to vote yes?
    #Sure! in private some said they would vote Yes? What do you want them to say, we have a split decision? What return do the yes voters expect? 10more years of BS?
    # Duncan has contacted everyone he could but didn’t do a mail out.
    # If it’s in the bag, why the road show. Just go to independent report, booklet, vote! Lots of Co. do this.
    # They need the ore. August vote is early, but they want to get on, that’s why the rush, don’t want the I/O price to rice and AUD$ to drop, they need to move the money and get a return.
    # I range the Reserve Bank of Oz and they don’t publish forward $ estimates but 80c is high.
    #It’s a shame that the Board doesn’t see themselves as developers and are very happy with the cash stream and continue with the BS. Cash stream will keep them in donuts for years, may go to fancy ones.
    #I’d like to thank fmsunited and those who attended the WA/Vic meetings , you’ve worked hard and have done a great presentation. The Board didn’t want to answer some of the pointy questions because you were right and the deal is wrong. If this were China the Board would be jailed, Duncan wouldn’t be fed.
    “what do you do?”
    “I work for FMS?”
    “What do you really do?’
    “I BS!”
    #RTA’s anns yesterday didn’t tell me anything I didn’t know and Todd’s ann’s, re working with Shandong was just to make it a hopeless situation for FMS, SH
    #The option deal IMO will enable Todd to get rid of his FMS shares. You don’t expect him to stay on with the Board?
    Todd Corp 19.9% 330,863,504shares @2c = $6,617,270.08
    #Nice money, good reason to make sure option deal goes through. Let’s call it “Cash Back”
    #I’m voting NO!
    #If we get rid of the ore, we will be left with, no ore, the Board and Duncan? I have trouble with that.
    They are not going to tell us what we want and they will be similar to WA and Vic so, I’m going to walk out and they can write to me, when they are ready. They need the votes I don’t need them, unless I get a return. We still live in a “market economy” We have the ore they want it!!!!
    Cheers guys, stay in there.
    P.S as stated in a post last night. Want to put egg on face. Vote NO! FMS money getting low for Boards lifestyle, Todd has over $100m invested, agreement with major steel mill. “sorry can’t deliver". What doe’s SH have to loose!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.