AIM 1.49% 34.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

summary

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Firstly Dom and punters - please stop the guru / not guru analysis of myself if you dont mind ... its just BS and its not why I post on this forum !!! I get things right or wrong as much as anyone else and am soley providing an ongoing technical perspective for AIM here as a backup and alternative to the more prevailing and more accepted fundamental picture. I left my ego at the door years ago so would prefer to just talk about AIM if thats ok . If I'm right with the analysis , great , if I'm not , so be it - for me its not about being right or wrong , its about attempting to stay in trends to make money , and getting out via a strict crtieria if things fall apart. And Dom , I'll say it again , any stocks price is of course fundamentally driven - AIM would not be moving unless it had the fundamental backing to do so -this is never in dispute - the fundamentals will not get the PURE timing right though IMO (unless of course you're very long term and happy to bounce around a fair bit along the way), so this is where the technicals come into play and is why the two in combination are essential - my 'life' as a trader (long and short term) is about timing (I don't like going backwards from an entry) but I also ensure I have a solid grasp of the fundamental drivers - AIM is living proof of this for anyone that has been following its patterns over the longer term.

Ok , now that that is off my chest, my price targets are going to stay the same on this stock on this present move forward - so at the moment I can't see beyond these same targets which are a 45c minimum (based on technical patterns) and up to around 55c or so based on some higher EW calculations.

Positive red Herrings that can influence exceeding these targets are a major U find and or a takeover.

Negative red Herrings, for mine , is my continued wariness of a technically weakening global market across the board that has yet to fully manifest. The other thing to always remember is simply this - anything can happen in the stock market both good and bad so stay unemotional and unattached and be open to anything beyond your present vision and biases.

Other points to note - old resistence (ie. 38c) can often (although not always) be tested again before moving forward, so just be aware of this possibility.

all the best. ECN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $70.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $187.0K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14925 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 7747 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.