CVN 0.00% 20.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

CVN is an obvious stock to make massive profits and should be in...

1. 96 Posts.
    CVN is an obvious stock to make massive profits and should be in every smart investor's portfolio. I believe Monday should see the opening of CVN above 30cents considering the world markets performed well on Friday. I purchased CVN at 11 cents a while back. You can review my posts if you like, I predicted CVN to blow out to 30cents then I said, I believe it will go onward to 60cents, but Its nothing special because a three year old could work that out. Another stock that could make massive profits is RIA. I believe the seismic will be released to the market any day now(It is well over due). I believe, on good news the stock will blow out radically because of the investors in the stock. Most are in for long term and when good news does come out, shares are in small amounts at high prices.. The options, RIAO have massive leverage at .20cents.. and not forgetting that RIA has only 19million shares on the market compared to CVN over 600million.. Do the math...
    I believe these two stocks are going to give the investors a happy Christmas indeed...

Oh, and I'm not trying to ramp RIA, but I believe oil investors should be advised on whats going on with other stocks. That's what Hotcopper is for right, to talk about the stock market..

Ciao'

Don't listen to me... I'm just a Doctor...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $362.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $576.0K 2.844M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 193737 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 699305 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.