MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

summary, page-7

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Agree totally Followme but I do see other side to, Where investors want to see a little bit of structure and time line. Running a small company while managment may have a vision its important to keep all stakeholders up to date
    and make them feel part of this vision and this is done through Board radio and releases. On the ASX penny companies that do the best seem to be the ones that have good management and a marketing plan, As a lot of Miners and Oilers have geo's and lawyers and accountants on the Board a lot lack Marketing skills which brand and retention of holders are part of also by making them feel part of the company. While results are important ownership and being updated regulary are vital to. Most of us have shares in companies that don't update its frustrating and the sp wanes
    as the company seems to lack direction and management skills. I do think MHL has a story and looks good I sometimes also want to know what is going on even if its just a release saying that J.V is going through its final phase not a important release but one that makes holders feel part of the company ownership as usaully the only time some companies want you to feel part of a group is when they stick there hands out for cash lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.