RHK 1.14% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Personally Novac,I feel you would be more credible if it wasn't...

1. 3,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Personally Novac,

I feel you would be more credible if it wasn't for your signatures spruking UMC and POZ.

At the end of the day, FMS is speculative, they have made it through about 1% of the current drilling schedule, and amazingly, might find higher or lower grade, better or worse impurity percentages, deeper or shallower, thicker or thinner intersections of iron ore on these tenements.

FMS has halved in value recently, but so have some of the banks, FMG and other mainstream stocks. If these stocks can halve in value then FMS can be smashed a lot more. It could also stabilise at 12c and form a bottom there.

Why do you want to take responsibility for potentially convincing others to sell their stock?

If the stock goes up, those sellers are going to curse the day you were born. If it goes down they will thank you, unless it happens to go up again.

I think it's best not to use fear to meddle in others business, but present a balanced opinion. Otherwise you are asking for some bad karma.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $3.589K 4.103K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1795 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.