RHK 4.88% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

summary, page-4

1. 2,194 Posts.
    Sorry marcj.

It would be a downramp if I wanted to buy in at a lower price.......but I don't want to own FMS as it is way too overhyped and overpriced for my liking..

I put a post in last week warning of the possibility should the results come back less then market expectation and how the market would react.

It was put forward as a post to try and restore some reality back into the subject matter rather then the visions of grandeur I kept on reading about.

Here it is in case you missed it from 5 days ago

re: buy side lacking support (fingermark)
    Forum: ASX - BY STOCK (Back | Return to Search Results for 'fingermark')
    Code: FMS - FLINDERS MINES LIMITED (Price Chart | Google FMS) Post: 3236814 Reply to: #3236694 from WilliamShanShan Views: 346
    Posted: 21/08/08 23:56 Sentiment: None Disclosure: No Stock Held From: 61.68.xxx.xxx

"I'm not saying in anyway that I are as informed as anyone on this thread as I have no vested interest so can therefore not afford to spend the time researching it anymore then cursory reads every now and then...

So feel free to correct me at anytime as i get the impression that holders are about to find out just what FMS has or has not in terms of first pass exploratory drilling results due soon.

That said then you are now at the pointy end of a very pointy stick in which you find out if all your research, faith, belief and hope proves to be fruitous or not??

Just a word of caution that all of this fundamental, factual and fictional theories and expectations can amount to nothing at all when we attempt to crystal ball back millions of millenia to determine what lies below the surface.

Sure the Pilbara is full of iron, but the grade and quality varies to such a vast extent that nearology and locality can offer no assurance of success, which ultimately may or may not have any determining substance until the assays come back.

No doubt a lot of people have made an absolute fortune from this stock and no doubt a lot may well lose a fortune also.

The market is a ruthless mistress atm and will crucify anything that is less then market expectation so be very mindful of what awaits holders of this stock going forward.

Whichever way it goes there will a stampede as FMS has great liquidity so will attract en masse traders looking to enter or exit as no doubt there are a lot already holding.

Either way you are in for a hell of a ride in a hell of a current market"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.