RHK 0.00% 88.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Nice One, my signature is just about humour.It's true there is...

1. 6,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1189
    Nice One, my signature is just about humour.
    It's true there is plenty more exploration to go but based on what has been achieved to date the MC was way too high, that is what I have and many others stressed here.

"Why do you want to take responsibility for potentially convincing others to sell their stock?

If the stock goes up, those sellers are going to curse the day you were born. If it goes down they will thank you, unless it happens to go up again."

Well I said it was way too high in the 20's and it's now 11.5c. So based on that I should be thanked if anybody bothered to listen.

I now turn to those who said it will be $1 etc etc and that RIO will be having a bidding war with FMG and that the Chinese and Russians will also engage in a bidding war.
    This was BLATANT RAMPING. Are any of these people now held accountable for anyone making a loss who may have listened and bought in at over 20c?

"If the stock goes up, those sellers are going to curse the day you were born. If it goes down they will thank you, unless it happens to go up again."

Read my posts again, I clearly state that holders should take note and make their OWN decisions. Anyone that buys or sells solely based on a post from HC, should lose their HC account details and never log on again. I've read posts on HC from people who wouldn't have a higher IQ than the Fe grades released by FMS and I feel sorry for anyone who would take on their advice.

You question why i bother? I'll tell you why. I too have lost a decent amount of money in a stock where I believed the hype and in the end the management destroyed it. I know what the feeling is like to lose $$ and I don't wish it upon anybody. Has anybody thought perhaps I might just be an average good bloke who cares?

I have helped family and friends invest in the stockmarket and they have made large gains, so I risked my credibility and possibly friendship if things turn bad. I always point them to stocks which I feel matches their attitude towards risk.

I see your point Nice One, so If I can make sense, it's best not to because people here don't want to hear it, but if someone wants to ramp then go for it.

Notice all the rampers are in hiding and defending themselves.

Good luck all, please disregard all my comments made on this stock, I apologise for attempting to make sense and have a balanced discussion with anyone will to.

Rampers take it away

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $175.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 88.0¢ $2.152K 2.443K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1978 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.