RHK 0.00% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

summary, page-45

1. 2,793 Posts.
    Colourful maps showing estimated resources, a shiney new truck for driving around in, and the warm glow of being able to repeatedly say 'comparable with those in the Serenity deposit' - I mean really, with just a few rock chips picked-up off the ground, and with only 3 holes almost filtching off FMG's inferred resource... the key word everybody seems to be missing with this mob is EXPLORATION - and that's all they are just starting to do - EXPLORE - they have nothing else but a happy neighbour, some rock chips, and 3 holes - all the other figures are just pie-in-the-sky 'exploration targets' - or FMS's wishlist about what they'd like to find, but hey, I'd like to find a million bucks one day on my door step - but the facts and evidence don't currently support that happening to me - same with FMS - they'd like to see it - 300, 400 or 500 Mtons - but in the absence of evidence or facts they are nothing more than EXPLORERS for the next few months - they have no hard and reliable assay results whatsoever - why? - because they have only just started to explore - to drill - gee... mention FMG and everyone just seems to go starry eyed... meanwhile nobody appears to want to discuss the fact that really nothing is happening with all their other tenements... it's all about a guesstimate gamble based on hope, of being FMG's lucky neighbour one day - until they are able to finish drilling a large amount of holes, get everything tested in the lab, and then produce a high grade and high volume JORC this is only nothing more than a speculative stock - caveat emptor until then boys and girls

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 80.0¢ $148 185

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 18036 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.