RHK 0.00% 78.5¢ red hawk mining limited

summary, page-49

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Who should we believe?

First, don't believe anyone in the market but your senses, your judgment, your decision, and be ready to take the loss since your bad decision.

Secondly thanks the people who make the chances for you, which would let you more consciously to see FMS and its board.

Don't forget FMS board is a small company's board. It turns to IO with huge pains. You are hungry on the money. FMS board too. The good news is FMS board really want to get their job done.

Do you know why FMS board put the %Fe as 45-60%? No anyone could see what in the underground? Only 3 holes have been drilled!

They want to get the market understood they don't want to cheat and give the false message. The drilling results didn't show any results with the % lower than 50%.

It is the game for patience not blaming. I bet on FMS since I believe the Pilbara, the surounded companies like FMG and RIO, the earth image, the geologist's evaluation, the BRIC, and the good luck in human lifes.

Give FMS and you sometimes. If you could not wait, it is your own problem not that of FMS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $156.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 9 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.