RHK 0.00% 88.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hi Sellier, the market doesn't care about how many tears come...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi Sellier, the market doesn't care about how many tears come from your eyes. Your gut has to be strong enough with good risk control. It is useless and hopeless to say "I can feel the pain as I witnessed..." even I understand and appreciate your good heart.

Mr. Market never gives out easy money without matter who you are. He will try his best to get the weak minds out of the game at the time they should stay there. Don't misunderstand I like to see the downtrend but it is part of the life as a believer. You could be terribly wrong and lose your shirts. You also could get the gold mine without any good explanation.

Check what you believe and see if it is worthwhile to be believe, which is the best way to fight against the market crowd. You are lucky without any position with FMS now but you could not say you would be lucky if FMS IO is confirmed.

FMS IO is in Pilbara which needs the swears and hard work. It needs the time to drill. What do you know about the result except the fear and panic caused by the market sentiment. Do your job and get the risk under your control without stopping to catch up with the opportunities.

It is very clear if you view the past with the rearview of the history, but it doesn't work to predict the future. Future needs the gut, the insight, the vision, and a lot of good logics.

I am confident on FMS IO and will not lose the faith until its last drilling hole. You want to get the big money but don't want to lose anything, which is unfair and irrational.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $175.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 88.0¢ $2.152K 2.443K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1978 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.