ZLD 0.71% 70.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

I don’t disagree that management haven’t communicated...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I don’t disagree that management haven’t communicated particularly well. I also agree that our CEO taking selfies on a boat while smoking a cigar is quite tone deaf with the share price in the gutter.

However, I don’t see enough evidence to suggest they’re criminals or that they have nefarious intentions towards shareholders and Zelira. Quite the opposite in fact. Why would they bother taking a drug through the FDA process if they did? Seems like a lot of hassle.

Additionally, I’m curious to know at which point those of us who do hate current management will start to believe again. Is it when the FDA trial for HOPE formally begins? Would it be a positive FDA phase 2 readout? Phase 3 readout?

I’m of the view that those who are waiting for positive trial results will miss the boat. Share price will explode upon that announcement, as the FDA is as credible as it gets, and investors know that.

Yes it’s a risk, but spectacular returns don’t come free. I’m of the view that Zelira is a more compelling investment case now than ever, and I’ve been holding since 2017.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $7.943M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 73.5¢ 70.0¢ $1.176K 1.633K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 1846 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.