ZLD 2.22% 44.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Summary, page-40

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    This was one of my first stocks I ever bought years ago when didn't really know what I was doing and failed to do any proper research on a company. I bought into this just as the medical marijuana stocks had reached their peak in early 21 and were now all beginning to slide however after watching the ZLD stock slide for awhile I thought there'd be an inevitable bounce and then I'd ride this stock for a profit before selling again. Unfortunately fast forward to over 3 years later and I'm still waiting for the bounce to come LOL! And considering my loss in ZLD now stands at 97% it's got a very long way to bounce back up again for me. The good news is though that this company did teach me a valuable lesson and since then I've invested my money far more wisely. I know with tax time coming up I could sell this to offset my gains which I've done reasonably well with this year however in some perverse way I actually enjoy having this stock in my portfolio since looking at it is a constant reminder to always do as much research as you can and to not just blindly rush into something thinking you might miss out on it without first finding out about the companies fundamentals. Also I think congratulations are in order since Zelira Therapeutics just reached a new all time record low share price today! That's quite a milestone for a company that I didn't think could actually get any worse. Just make sure to have a cigar on me to celebrate Oludare LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $4.993M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.0¢ 44.0¢ $1.048K 2.382K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9082 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 1289 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.