DMM 0.00% 5.8¢ dmc mining limited.

summary

1. 95 Posts.
    Not many posts so thought I might do my best to summarise the last few months of news coming out of DMM.

DMM now have access to the rail line and have a framework in place for when they are hauling the ore. There are also diesel storage facilities within distance of the Mayoko project.

Metallurgical Test results on 6 * 50kg bulk samples expected in May. A 220km2 High res aeromagnetic survey is also starting in May with the objective to define more targets to drill to increase the resource size. Also, iron mineralisation near the surface extended the known strike from 1.5km to more than 6km. The Mt Lekoumou- Mt Mipoundi was known to be open at strike and at depth.

DMM currently in discussions with Port Noire Port Authority regarding shipping DSO product.

DMM has held negotiations regarding potential JV, strategic funding and/or offtake partnerships of Mayoko.

15 confidentiality agreements signed, many with world's leading steel industry groups. Due diligence started by some, including site visits. Negotiations with strategic partners are progressing well.

Existing infrastructure and exploration potential seem to be the most attractive points to strategic and funding partners. I suspect there may be some urgency to increase the resource base at this stage in preference to upgrading current resources to defined standards.

And if good news comes soon, we can expect 19Mill options to be converted, giving cash of ~$3.8Mill, enough to fund a fair bit of drilling and increasing the resource base to hopefully well over 1 Billion Tonnes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.