PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

summing up pmh

1. 7,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    PMH are enjoying a royal few days post their announcing the North Dakota shallow ore project with U Mo assoc with low grades coals/lignite. All on small parcels of freehold land that PMH seem to be adept enough at signing up. I see they mention possible power generation from burning the coal, presumably they have thought of the issue of what happens to the associated uranium when the coal is burnt and what Green oppn will make of that. I am just a touch surprised if the current SP surge is due entirely to ND. But hey I am often surprised.

Listing the other drivers of the PMH SP.

[1] Ann Mason is still very much the elephant in the room but needs a big partner to maybe merge PMH with Nevada Copper. I suppose the main reason a big project has not taken off is that following the big rise in copper prices since 2005 there are divergent views in the market about future Cu price. To get a project needing big investment $'s on track you probably need some big Cu buyers to agree to offtake of a sufficient amount of future production at a meaningful contract price. One assumes this has not happened yet. When it does, PMH could quickly go through a $.

[2] Several higher grade copper shows peripheral to Ann Mason. A strike at any of these leading to a short term viable mine would greatly help PMH to get over 50c.

[3] I understand they have mentioned farming out the Blue Rose Cu / Mo show in Sth Aust. Some positive news from there could help.

[4] If PEN makes progress with their several uranium projects, that rubs off on PMH who hold a parcel of PEN.

[5] Finally but ones hopes not least, in Apr they ann drilling at the Minnesota Iron / Cu prospect NW of Ann Mason. PMH hold land alongside a modest sized ex 1950's iron ore mine and there are good looking magnetic anomalies on PMH ground. Obviously iron ore prices have multiplied many times since the 1950's so I reckon a strike here on an opencuttable iron ore position could propel the PMH SP over a $ quickly.

There ya go, my current take on PMH; what can other readers add.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.