PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Hey BK, top post thanks... saw you are a new poster here so...

1. 810 Posts.
    Hey BK, top post thanks... saw you are a new poster here so welcome... fantastic to see more posts and analysis as well as interest in PMH.

Wouldn't kick myself too much about missing the 16c nanosecond - PMH still owes a few people here a bit of money from memory... if you kicked in anywhere between here and there and intend to hang in you've done well based on the fundamentals, as have those who have continued to hold and accumulate as PMH gets on with the job... todays little drop delivered yet more into Donna Leigh's safe hands :)

Agree re the ann's - I have always appreciated the understatedness of the ann's and the slow but sure approach... keeps alot of the market volatility risk out.

When you look at the initial scoping study the copper values were very conservatively valued and now we have significantly increased resources and grades, the economics of AM become clearer.

It will be great to see the upgrade when it comes in due course... but in the meantime, it seems there is some good positioning going on at these levels.

Cheers, DL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.