PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

summing up pmh, page-6

1. 810 Posts.
    Hi all…

Waiken, (in response to your comment on a later thread but thinking this post may be more suited to the summing up thread). YEAH! I'm pretty confident about the no/- of zeros my holding will bring come payday! Things are clearly moving forwards and I feel that upcoming events will likely create some further momentum, which is why having held on to a core parcel for almost 2 years now, I’ve been actively increasing my holding in recent times, I'm clearly not the only one.

What we know:

Ann Mason:
    * AM contains JORC reserves of 10.7 billion pounds of copper, (but we know there is more);
    * samples from several further targets are being processed and the co/- expects to announce these as they come to hand;
    * the co/- is negotiating a “further high priority target”;
    * the co/- presently has THE most significant (commanding) position and asset holding in what is a rapidly developing and viable area;
    * the co/- plans to announce a JORC upgrade in the coming quarter;
    * Canada based exploration companies in the neighbouring tenements (at similar stages but with as yet smaller resources) are presently trading at US 2.60 or above.

Other developments:
    * after a hiatus, the company has not only indicated its interest in uranium play, but has actively begun pursuing it;
    * the co/- is actively considering options of how to move its South Australian interests forwards;
    * i.e. the co/- is looking beyond the current exploration programme in AM.

So, the key immediate driver for me at present is this:

We have a company here, that not only has an articulated strategy of working up and proving world class assets, coupled with a commitment to maximising shareholder value, but it's management and governors have a proven track record in doing so.

Ann Mason has effectively been worked up and WILL be upgraded in the near future, through confirming the outcomes of drilling post the 2006 JORC, the announcement of pending results, and the possible addition of (a) further target/s.

This in itself can only lead to further consideration of what becomes of it, and through that perhaps a better understanding of the priority of other projects in mid term.

Do your own of course… in the meantime, work on those nerves and watch that trigger finger! ☺ DL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.