PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Hi Donna Your posts are always informative and well thought...

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 798
    Hi Donna

Your posts are always informative and well thought out.
    You have endowed a valuable store of information to this site. This is especially helpful for new investors in the GIR stable of Coys looking to glean information to assist their investment decisions.

The 10m parcel changing hands in GIR today may be the start of some repositioning on the register. There will be a security notice soon shedding some light.
    I agree that PMH is primarily a GIR coy and will be influenced by their corporate strategy. Both Coys have similar top 20 shareholders. Mike Joyce is common to both boards.
    GIR will also be critically aware of the massive undervaluation of PMH shares and must be considering how to take advantage of that or get the price moving to prevent a large shareholding being snapped up too cheaply.
    AMCI is now the biggest shareholder in GIR and the 10M crossing today will put one or more new shareholders into the top 20.
    The shareholdings of GIR directors and close knit foundation shareholders may drop to less than 30% of the total capital of GIR in the near future. I believe the new major shareholders in GIR will positively influence PMHs share price over the next 12 months.

W

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.