PDN 4.91% $8.33 paladin energy ltd

You make me laugh. Your "facts" are so often wrong or outdated...

1. 7,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1227
    You make me laugh.
    Your "facts" are so often wrong or outdated and clearly to support YOUR emotional position on this stock! Talk about transference!

I'm an actual, balanced, realist. I'm very much aware of the risks of PDN (and the potential rewards if they are overcome or mitigated). I have the same debates with people like elio - you're just the negative elio.

I'm interested in researched, referenced current facts and considered opinions based on those facts.

Even your opinion above is highly arguable - I'd suggest they were in worse financial situation before they paid down the bonds and before they had a plan of action. Sometime around when they were trading at 6c - because you know, that's how the market works, you total muppet, but you know better than the market right? You know to an absolute certainty that PDN is going into administration, yea? If that's the case, go read Shorting for (extremely very stupid single-minded) Dummies - figure out how to do it, mortgage the house - put it all on your CERTAINTY and then never look back, and never write on these forums again - just enjoy your tens of millions.

No? You "don't short"?
    This, my friend, is why you are such a total and utter bloody joke to most of the reasonable posters on this forum.
    Last edited by ura_bull: 17/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.33
Change
-0.430(4.91%)
Mkt cap ! $2.490B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.61 $8.68 $8.28 $23.77M 2.809M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9135 $8.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.36 2699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.