EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Striebs, I do agree with you that building new cars with...

1. 16,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2371
    Striebs, I do agree with you that building new cars with Optiblend technology shouldn't be with a piggybacked controller and should be designed into the ECU as an alternative model, but I am also considering that there are at least 11m VW diesel cars out there which are acknowledged to be affected by the current scandal. If the other manufacturers are take into account we could be talking several hundred million vehicles that could potentially be updated with Optiblend. Petrol vehicles have had the option of LNG or CNG piggy back systems for years, but if governments are serious about cleaner diesel engines then subsidising a clean energy equivalent such as optiblend conversions would be an option.

I have to think though that European and the UK governments have known about this for some time, and have simply given a nod and a wink to the car manufacturers in regard to testing so that they can pass regulations which keep the environmental lobby groups happy while keeping the general public supplied with practical cars using existing technology. Maybe this could be about to change. If so, Optiblend has an opportunity.
    Last edited by whytee: 26/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $690 460.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 174741833 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7726712 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.