QTK quiktrak networks limited

sums it up, page-10

1. 11,407 Posts.
    "Bionic Boy: you must be a very bitter person with very sad life all your posts denote that you must have lost a fortune in holding qtk share previously and now without having a single knoledge of what is going on you keep posting anything and nothing repeating always the same concept. Well Bionic listen to me there is a life out there take a dog for a walk, go fishing find yourself a girlfriend you should stop to be a child, if you lost money bad luck i assume it was your own decision therefore do not take it on someone else."

Welcome back team ramp. Thanks for the advice Rovina. I only lost a mere 7K on QTK, nothing compared to what I have made on BHP over the last 18 months. But thanks for your concern.

Bitter...no way. Disagree with you guys and QTK management and their ability to make money, YES.

The facts are already on the wall for all to see.

We dont criticise Smuggler, we just know he has been wrong all this time and he wont admit it. But thats fine...this is a public share forum for discussion.

So dont get all teary eyed over a bit of discussion, this is what we are hear for.

Anything of value to add to the discussion?

We have already proven QTK is not transprent, they are not pulling in any money from China and the deal may fall through, they are burning cash a lot faster then making it and have been going backwards since relisting and QTK's future is bleak.

Welcome back Mexita and Bottleg also. Missed you guys.

Beware folks, QTK's future rests on delivering solid financial winfalls (PROFIT) before the ned of this month.

If they dont.....look out for it on www.delisted.com.au

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.