MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

There has been a lot of company bashing of late. I would have...

1. 189 Posts.

There has been a lot of company bashing of late. I would have thought that just about everyone who posts is a shareholder,& probably been in business themslves,maybe as managers. You may all be unhappy,like me, about progress & the share price,but constantly knocking the management does nothing for morale. This is not the way to encourage them to do better,which I am sure they are trying to do.

As such,we need a bit of a view for the other side. The share price has been worse,as I picked up plenty at 2c a few years ago. I also know that things are not moving on the sales front as fast as we all want. This must happen over the next 18 months,as the new money will only last that long. So, I am prepared to go along for one more ride,as they do have a lot of good opportunities.

My view is that any shareholder who takes up the new issue will not sell them,so there will be no flood on the market. Why would you buy more if you think things are crook? The reason that the share price is low,is because small holders are constantly getting out.
    The bloke selling 500,000 did not reduce the order to 50,000, he took it off the market. Despite the offer having closed a while ago,there have been more buyers than sellers for weeks now.

I think we are at the low on price & buyers will come back. A bit more faith on this one. !!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.