MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

Hey jarl, Thanks for the comments, I am sure yours are just as...

1. 35 Posts.
    Hey jarl,

Thanks for the comments, I am sure yours are just as valid as mine.

But I for very good reason are just a tad more cynical than you. I think constructive criticism is always a good thing. I think if the company took my advice they would have more credibility. Who is happy about being kept in the dark? Why can't we get informed updates on all those past MOU's?

Also Jarl I think your comment "The reason that the share price is low,is because small holders are constantly getting out." is totally hogwash, look at the share registry and see who was the biggest seller since November 2007. It just might surprise you.. look towards the top of the list. Small shareholders are most definately not the reason for this company's low share price. In fact most small shareholders I would think have not sold out.

Putting your head in the sand will not make things get better although the world might not look so scary down there but when you pull your head back out has anything changed?

Yes you are right that bloke didn't change his order to 50,000 from 500,000, he just took them back off. I guess someone was testing the market. And as for another 18 months yeah that has been the story for 15 years, has it not?? Groundhog Day !!!!!!

Cheers
    The Cynical One

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.