MGX 3.57% 40.5¢ mount gibson iron limited

good luck Alan. lolthere had been some speculation that the Co...

1. 214 Posts.
    good luck Alan. lol

there had been some speculation that the Co itself was trying to establish the "interconnectedness" or not of a number of parties cropping up on the subs list.

Li ming T is in there.. but at who's bidding? And why are the sub notices out of HK so segmented..no one decent stake of say 15%.. or more?

Bear in mind the mid west is bigger than just mgx .. or for that matter rmi, gindies. etc

ask yourself this.. what exactly is oppenheimer doing at RMI?. why would you bother? And why would mgx onsell mid term projects to bring onstream short term BUT STILL HUGELY PROFITABLE projects even quicker?

For me... not being in love with or even fearful of the Co. or anyone else's motives... its all business.. if mgx snowballs into something else in a race to avoid dismemberment and is eventually taken out I couldn't care less.. purely business.. no emotional response whatsoever. And neither could the sub. investors.

The stat I'd want to see is the drift from smaller say retail holdings to larger insto's and friends/enemies. This might tell the story I'd think.

my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $492.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 40.5¢ $655.7K 1.597M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 166958 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 31818 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.